Thursday, August 27, 2009
Brayden Niday ...
Well .... Brayden is growing bigger everyday ... He has grown so much in the past 12 weeks! He thinks he is a big boy already ... he is scooting along and rolling all over the place! He holds his bottle for 2 to 3 minutes at a time and talks like he is telling stories! His laugh is the sweetest thing I have ever heard ... He is the happiest baby! I am lucky to be blessed with such a wonderful sleeper... he has been sleeping through the nights since one month! I can't believe how much he is changing! I love him more and more every time I look at him! I will keep you posted on his growth ... it seems like it won't be long before his first tooth ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment