Brianne Plute
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Baby Boy ...
We found out today that we are having a baby boy! Yeah!
1 comment:
Laurie Bolt
January 14, 2009 at 7:35 PM
Boys are the best!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me
About Me
Ms. Plute
I am a 3rd grade teacher. I also coach Girls Varsity Soccer. There is such a difference in their attitudes... I am so glad that I teach in the elementary level! I am expecting a new (my 1st) baby in May of 2009! Yeah!
View my complete profile
Welcome!
Welcome to my Blog ... I hope you enjoy my page! Have a Great Day!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(5)
►
August
(1)
▼
January
(4)
Super Bowl ...
Professional Development ...
Baby Boy ...
My First Blog ...
Boys are the best!
ReplyDelete